We are specialized in the application of plastic coatings and painting on metal parts
We range with innovative techniques and products in many sectors.
We are predisposed to grow and innovate following market trends.
We guarantee your details a longer service life by improving their performance and performance.
We eliminate the risk of corrosion, abrasion and wear.
Impact, impact, mechanical stress and chemical aggression will no longer compromise the functions of your articles.
Together we design solutions for your needs, studying the most suitable and efficient processes.
We offer in addition anti-corrosive treatments and anti-corrosioncoverings.
The special anticorrosive and anticorrosion coatingsand treatments that we offer guarantee the protection of
metals thanks to the innovative materials that we use.
Corrosion destroys metals gradually due to chemical or electrochemical reactions to the environment; generally the form of manifestation is the rust that is created on the metallic part caused by humidity, oxygen and exposure to different temperatures.
In order to avoid corrosion of metals, it is necessary to protect them using innovative solutions that perform the barrier function, protecting the metal from unfavorable conditions that lead to deterioration over time.
Our company offers anticorrosive treatments to protect metals by applying plastic coatings and paints in cataphoresis and powder. The plastic materials that we use for the coating of metals are all suitable to protect it because they have anti-corrosive properties: Rilsan®, PPA®, Vintech and Polythene.
Therefore the advantages deriving from the application of our plastic coating are:
- Anticorrosive coating for metal protection
- Preserves the metal from long-term corrosion
- Resistant to high and low temperatures
Our cataphoresis painting is recommended for the automotive industry, although it is also suitable for use in other sectors.
R.P. is specialised in metal accessories and small items, thanks to its systems created ad hoc.
This application is not suitable for outdoor use as it is not UV resistant, with the implied risk of decay over time.
The advantages offered by processing are significant:
- the film has excellent adhesion and rust resistance properties
- no drippings
- resists over 400 hours in salt spray
Said performance features, whose evidence is supported by analyses, tests and deep evaluations according to approved methods and standards, mean for the customer a potential significant reduction of:
- Investment costs (for example less precious materials subject to this treatment result to be, when installed, more resistant against chemical aggression than materials whose purchase price is higher)
- Operating costs (for example, following the increase in efficiency of pumping systems and for the reduction of cavitation events, for the reduction of faults and the implied maintenance and/or component replacement services, etc.)
R.P. RIVESTIMENTI PLASTICI s.r.l., which has a certified environmental management system under the UNI EN ISO 14001:2015, proposes the RILSAN® treatment also for the careful consideration of the environmental issues and the respect for the environment guaranteed by the product.